Thank you for taking an interest in working at Bodyworks Edinburgh. We strive to give our staff the best working environment possible with ongoing training and support within a team environment. By seeking out the best therapists, we can offer the best service to our patients.
Bodyworks Edinburgh are currently looking for an MSK Physiotherapist (Band 5) to join our team.
All physiotherapists applying for this position must be fully qualified, HCPC & CSP registered and have experience and/or additional qualifications in massage/manual therapy. Candidates must be enthusiastic and motivated in providing the best service possible, even when it means giving that little bit extra of your time. A positive attitude and commitment is essential.
- HCPC & CSP registered physiotherapist
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Qualified Pilates Instructor
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Hard working and be able to work on your own initiative
- Grade 5 manipulations
- Dry needling
- KT taping
- provide a comprehensive service of assessment diagnosis and treatment
- provide home care/rehab programmes
- high standard of note keeping
- provide staff training on in-service days
- liaise with health professionals and refer patients when necessary
- establish partnerships with sports teams/clubs
- keeping up to date with MSK research and writing articles for social media and blog posts
- conducting small workshops once per month approximately
Part-time and Full-time positions are available. The start date for this position is flexible however ideally as soon as possible. Please note that we are open from 8am to 8pm so this job will include evening and weekend work.
You can send in your applications (CV and covering letter stating whether you would like part-time or full-time) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in working at Bodyworks Edinburgh please get in touch with the Manager Ashleigh at: email@example.com with your CV.